Re: Where Do You Dive Around Houston

  • james
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2007
      A good place would be in the Meyerland Plaza..there is a circuit city
      and an office depot in the same strip so the dumpsters are pretty
      close. Also across the parking lot is a Target

      --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "djboutit12000"
      <Recordking@...> wrote:

      > I am looking for good places in Houston to dive where one will not
      get
      > introuble & find lots of good stuff where do you dive

    • djboutit12000
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2007
        I use to dive there it is close to my house now there is no place to
        park that is close by plus there is more night time security which
        patrols all over