Where Do You Dive Around Houston

  • djboutit12000
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2007
      I am looking for good places in Houston to dive where one will not get
      introuble & find lots of good stuff where do you dive
    • james
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2007
        A good place would be in the Meyerland Plaza..there is a circuit city
        and an office depot in the same strip so the dumpsters are pretty
        close. Also across the parking lot is a Target

        --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "djboutit12000"

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 23, 2007
          I use to dive there it is close to my house now there is no place to
          park that is close by plus there is more night time security which
          patrols all over