First time member, long time scavanger

  • Brett Harris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2007
      I know of at least one really good place to dive, but it requires a bit of stealth and "blending in". I've gotten whole computers and computer parts, really nice furniture, scrap to sell recyclers, just about anything you caqn think of. I want to share with the right people so it stays available, and I know the people there. I am also looking for a co-op housing kind of deal around town so that everyone can benifit and reduce waste.

      Please feel free to message me as I'm looking for like-minded people to share with and I'm tired of the ignorant politicos I meet on both sides of the fence in this town. You can e-mail me at maize5@...