Is this thing on?

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 17, 2010
      Some people were asking about camping this year. Are we still using this group?

      Caspar
    • Eleri Cadarn
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 21, 2010
        I apologize, your Highness, for the late reply as I have been out of town.  Yes, we will be using this list for camping this year and I will be re-making and sending out invites to the list after the holidays.  Anyone that needs to contact me before that may do so directly.

        In Service,
        Eleri

        Some people were asking about camping this year. Are we still using this group?

        Caspar

      • Caspar
        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 22, 2010

          Cool.  Thanks Eleri

          Caspar

          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 2, 2011
            Greetings List, from this year's camp coordinator!  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and are starting their Gulf Wars preparations.  GW 2011 is already turning out to be well attended and full of surprises!

            This year's camp will be a little different.  Per Sir Robert's request, camp will be comprised of Black Willow associates, associates of associates, and those who have camped with us for 5 years or more.  After that, space will go to those that contact me first.  I will compile a waiting list and notify the group of the available camp space.

            So, camp will initially be comprised of the following....

            Master Simon and household, Mistress Nadalia and household, Mistress Alys/Sir Cedrych and household, and Mistress Qaylah(sp?)/John & Family.

            I will accommodate as many as I can, but please be aware that camp will fill up quickly.  I will clear out the database we had last year and will ask that those camping with the group put their information in once again. Thanks to the wonderful group we had last year, there will not be a camp fee this year!  I look forward to the War!

            In Service,
            Lady Eleri Cadarn

          • Lillie
            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 5, 2011
              Greetings Eleri,
              My family and I would like to camp with Blackwillow again this year, space permitting. We are Sir Ulrich and His Highness Caspar's squires, so I understand that we will not be at the top of the priority list. It would be Erick, Leyli and our daughter Elizabeth and we would need space for a 20' round and a 12' square period tents. My concern is this...since registration has to be postmarked by January 31st, is it possible to know if we will have space in Black Willow by then? If not, we probably need to make other arrangements.

              Thank you,
              Leyli Shirazi

              --- In House_Blackwillow_Gulfwars_Camping@yahoogroups.com, Eleri Cadarn <eleri_cadarn@...> wrote:

              > Greetings List, from this year's camp coordinator!  I hope everyone had a
              > wonderful holiday season and are starting their Gulf Wars
              > preparations.  GW 2011 is already turning out to be well attended and
              > full of surprises!
              >

              > This year's camp will be a little different.  Per Sir Robert's request,
              > camp will be comprised of Black Willow associates, associates of
              > associates, and those who have camped with us for 5 years or more.
              > After that, space will go to those that contact me first.  I will
              > compile a waiting list and notify the group of the available camp space.
              >

              > So, camp will initially be comprised of the following....
              >

              > Master Simon and household, Mistress Nadalia and household, Mistress
              > Alys/Sir Cedrych and household, and Mistress Qaylah(sp?)/John &
              > Family.
              >

              > I will accommodate as many as I can, but please be aware that camp will
              > fill up quickly.  I will clear out the database we had last year and
              > will ask that those camping with the group put their information in once
              > again. Thanks to the wonderful group we had last year, there will not
              > be a camp fee this year!  I look forward to the War!
              >

              > In Service,
              >
              > Lady Eleri Cadarn

            • Walton C. Gibson
              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 5, 2011
                Eleri,

                Basically the same goes for myself (Caspar's Squire). It would just be myself and my lady in a 15 foot yurt.

                Robert de Reims

                My family and I would like to camp with Blackwillow again this year, space permitting. We are Sir Ulrich and His Highness Caspar's squires, so I understand that we will not be at the top of the priority list. It would be Erick, Leyli and our daughter Elizabeth and we would need space for a 20' round and a 12' square period tents. My concern is this...since registration has to be postmarked by January 31st, is it possible to know if we will have space in Black Willow by then? If not, we probably need to make other arrangements.

                Thank you,
                Leyli Shirazi

              • ronan morton
                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 5, 2011
                  Hi Eleri,
                  It will toward the end of January before I will know about GW for sure this year but Lady Etain and I are planning on being back.  Etain has her own tent now and I will be bringing Svala's protoge` sister / Shire seneschal with me.  Is that OK for space?

                  Ronan MacMorton
                  High up in the northeast of the Kingdom

                  To: House_Blackwillow_Gulfwars_Camping@yahoogroups.com
                  From: evilkalla@...
                  Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 07:18:30 -0800

                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 5, 2011
                    Greetings all.  I am aiming to have an initial count of those camping with us by mid month.  I will start releasing space to those on the waiting list at that time.  For Black Willow Associates, please fill out the form in the database for camping.  I will need your tent measurements and number of people please.

                    I currently have on the waiting list...
                    Essyllt
                    Robert & lady
                    Etain
                    Erick, Leyli, Elizabeth

                    If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

                    I look forward to War!
                    Eleri

                    My family and I would like to camp with Blackwillow again this year, space permitting. We are Sir Ulrich and His Highness Caspar's squires, so I understand that we will not be at the top of the priority list. It would be Erick, Leyli and our daughter Elizabeth and we would need space for a 20' round and a 12' square period tents. My concern is this...since registration has to be postmarked by January 31st, is it possible to know if we will have space in Black Willow by then? If not, we probably need to make other arrangements.

                    Thank you,
                    Leyli Shirazi

                    --- In House_Blackwillow_Gulfwars_Camping@yahoogroups.com, Eleri Cadarn <eleri_cadarn@...> wrote:

                    > Greetings List, from this year's camp coordinator!  I hope everyone had a
                    > wonderful holiday season and are starting their Gulf Wars
                    > preparations.  GW 2011 is already turning out to be well attended and
                    > full of surprises!
                    >

                    > This year's camp will be a little different.  Per Sir Robert's request,
                    > camp will be comprised of Black Willow associates, associates of
                    > associates, and those who have camped with us for 5 years or more.
                    > After that, space will go to those that contact me first.  I will
                    > compile a waiting list and notify the group of the available camp space.
                    >

                    > So, camp will initially be comprised of the following....
                    >

                    > Master Simon and household, Mistress Nadalia and household, Mistress
                    > Alys/Sir Cedrych and household, and Mistress Qaylah(sp?)/John &
                    > Family.
                    >

                    > I will accommodate as many as I can, but please be aware that camp will
                    > fill up quickly.  I will clear out the database we had last year and
                    > will ask that those camping with the group put their information in once
                    > again. Thanks to the wonderful group we had last year, there will not
                    > be a camp fee this year!  I look forward to the War!
                    >

                    > In Service,
                    >
                    > Lady Eleri Cadarn

                  • Nuala1056

                      My family and I would like to camp with Blackwillow again this year, space permitting. We are Sir Ulrich and His Highness Caspar's squires, so I understand that we will not be at the top of the priority list. It would be Erick, Leyli and our daughter Elizabeth and we would need space for a 20' round and a 12' square period tents. My concern is this...since registration has to be postmarked by January 31st, is it possible to know if we will have space in Black Willow by then? If not, we probably need to make other arrangements.

                      Thank you,
                      Leyli Shirazi

                      --- In House_Blackwillow_Gulfwars_Camping@yahoogroups.com, Eleri Cadarn <eleri_cadarn@...> wrote:

                      > Greetings List, from this year's camp coordinator!  I hope everyone had a
                      > wonderful holiday season and are starting their Gulf Wars
                      > preparations.  GW 2011 is already turning out to be well attended and
                      > full of surprises!
                      >

                      > This year's camp will be a little different.  Per Sir Robert's request,
                      > camp will be comprised of Black Willow associates, associates of
                      > associates, and those who have camped with us for 5 years or more.
                      > After that, space will go to those that contact me first.  I will
                      > compile a waiting list and notify the group of the available camp space.
                      >

                      > So, camp will initially be comprised of the following....
                      >

                      > Master Simon and household, Mistress Nadalia and household, Mistress
                      > Alys/Sir Cedrych and household, and Mistress Qaylah(sp?)/John &
                      > Family.
                      >

                      > I will accommodate as many as I can, but please be aware that camp will
                      > fill up quickly.  I will clear out the database we had last year and
                      > will ask that those camping with the group put their information in once
                      > again. Thanks to the wonderful group we had last year, there will not
                      > be a camp fee this year!  I look forward to the War!
                      >

                      > In Service,
                      >
                      > Lady Eleri Cadarn

                    • jason
                      Message 10 of 17 , Jan 6, 2011
                        please ad me to th list of people wanting to camp in blackwillow
                        I am mistress alys protege and sir ludwigs squire

                        also I don't know if colum (sir ludwig's man-at-arms would like to camp there aswell. Thanks seumas
                        --- In , Nuala1056 <.> wrote:

                        > Please add me to those wanting to camp in Blackwillow. I am Mistress Alys protege.
                        >
                        > Sent from my iPad
                        >
                        > On Jan 5, 2011, at 10:33 PM, Eleri Cadarn <.> wrote:
                        >
                        > > Greetings all. I am aiming to have an initial count of those camping with us by mid month. I will start releasing space to those on the waiting list at that time. For Black Willow Associates, please fill out the form in the database for camping. I will need your tent measurements and number of people please.
                        > > .
                        > > I currently have on the waiting list...
                        > > Essyllt
                        > > Robert & lady
                        > > Etain
                        > > Erick, Leyli, Elizabeth
                        > >
                        > > If anyone has any questions, please let me know.
                        > >
                        > > I look forward to War!
                        > > Eleri

                      • ronan morton
                        Message 11 of 17 , Jan 18, 2011
                          OK, Here is my situation to date.  Our School system has missed 9 days which is well over our snow allotment.  They are probably going to take all or part of my Spring Break and I have already missed 9 days of pay as well as 7 extra field trips.  This now puts Gulf Wars out of my reach for this year.  Lady Eva, who was coming with me, is still planning on attending and would like to be added to the waiting list unless she is already in as she was going to be staying with me.  Lady Etain has offered to share her tent with Eva and her's is a period bell wedge about the same footprint size as my marquee.  If possible I would like to give my tent space to Etain to keep that row of period canvas like it was last year.  Here are their e-mail addresses if you choose to add them to the group.
                          I'm sorry that I won't be there to enjoy all of your company once again.  Time spent around the fire pit with everyone last year was a very high point to a fairly low year for me.  I hope to be back with you all in 2012.

                          Ronan MacMorton

                          Erin(eponaharper@...) Edit this addressRemove this address Kate(eva.sanchez.sca@...) Edit this addressRemove this address
                          To: House_Blackwillow_Gulfwars_Camping@yahoogroups.com

                          My family and I would like to camp with Blackwillow again this year, space permitting. We are Sir Ulrich and His Highness Caspar's squires, so I understand that we will not be at the top of the priority list. It would be Erick, Leyli and our daughter Elizabeth and we would need space for a 20' round and a 12' square period tents. My concern is this...since registration has to be postmarked by January 31st, is it possible to know if we will have space in Black Willow by then? If not, we probably need to make other arrangements.

                          Thank you,
                          Leyli Shirazi

                          --- In House_Blackwillow_Gulfwars_Camping@yahoogroups.com, Eleri Cadarn <eleri_cadarn@...> wrote:

                          > Greetings List, from this year's camp coordinator!  I hope everyone had a
                          > wonderful holiday season and are starting their Gulf Wars
                          > preparations.  GW 2011 is already turning out to be well attended and
                          > full of surprises!
                          >

                          > This year's camp will be a little different.  Per Sir Robert's request,
                          > camp will be comprised of Black Willow associates, associates of
                          > associates, and those who have camped with us for 5 years or more.
                          > After that, space will go to those that contact me first.  I will
                          > compile a waiting list and notify the group of the available camp space.
                          >

                          > So, camp will initially be comprised of the following....
                          >

                          > Master Simon and household, Mistress Nadalia and household, Mistress
                          > Alys/Sir Cedrych and household, and Mistress Qaylah(sp?)/John &
                          > Family.
                          >

                          > I will accommodate as many as I can, but please be aware that camp will
                          > fill up quickly.  I will clear out the database we had last year and
                          > will ask that those camping with the group put their information in once
                          > again. Thanks to the wonderful group we had last year, there will not
                          > be a camp fee this year!  I look forward to the War!
                          >

                          > In Service,
                          >
                          > Lady Eleri Cadarn

                        • Gina Morgan
                          Message 12 of 17 , Jan 24, 2011
                            Ronan,

                            So sorry to hear about you missing Gulf Wars.  I have really enjoyed having you in camp, and for whatever reason (maybe you drew the short straw) you always seem to be fairly near where my tent sits.  I'll miss having you as my neighbor this year.

                            Bronwen Hundolf

                            My family and I would like to camp with Blackwillow again this year, space permitting. We are Sir Ulrich and His Highness Caspar's squires, so I understand that we will not be at the top of the priority list. It would be Erick, Leyli and our daughter Elizabeth and we would need space for a 20' round and a 12' square period tents. My concern is this...since registration has to be postmarked by January 31st, is it possible to know if we will have space in Black Willow by then? If not, we probably need to make other arrangements.

                            Thank you,
                            Leyli Shirazi

                            --- In House_Blackwillow_Gulfwars_Camping@yahoogroups.com, Eleri Cadarn <eleri_cadarn@...> wrote:

                            > Greetings List, from this year's camp coordinator!  I hope everyone had a
                            > wonderful holiday season and are starting their Gulf Wars
                            > preparations.  GW 2011 is already turning out to be well attended and
                            > full of surprises!
                            >

                            > This year's camp will be a little different.  Per Sir Robert's request,
                            > camp will be comprised of Black Willow associates, associates of
                            > associates, and those who have camped with us for 5 years or more.
                            > After that, space will go to those that contact me first.  I will
                            > compile a waiting list and notify the group of the available camp space.
                            >

                            > So, camp will initially be comprised of the following....
                            >

                            > Master Simon and household, Mistress Nadalia and household, Mistress
                            > Alys/Sir Cedrych and household, and Mistress Qaylah(sp?)/John &
                            > Family.
                            >

                            > I will accommodate as many as I can, but please be aware that camp will
                            > fill up quickly.  I will clear out the database we had last year and
                            > will ask that those camping with the group put their information in once
                            > again. Thanks to the wonderful group we had last year, there will not
                            > be a camp fee this year!  I look forward to the War!
                            >

                            > In Service,
                            >
                            > Lady Eleri Cadarn

                          • ronan morton
                            Message 13 of 17 , Jan 24, 2011
                              If drawng the short straw means that I won then OK.  I have been blessed by the company that I have had in the Black Willow camp and would have been happy to  just sit, create, and enjoy the company there.  It was made to feel more like  a small town all our own that had no worries.  It was like our own Lake Woebegone where all the men were strong, the women good looking, and the children above average.  OK, Garrison fans can grown now.

                              Ronan

                              To: House_Blackwillow_Gulfwars_Camping@yahoogroups.com
                              From: ginamorgan11@...
                              Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 07:31:20 -0800

                              Ronan,

                              So sorry to hear about you missing Gulf Wars.  I have really enjoyed having you in camp, and for whatever reason (maybe you drew the short straw) you always seem to be fairly near where my tent sits.  I'll miss having you as my neighbor this year.

                              Bronwen Hundolf

                              My family and I would like to camp with Blackwillow again this year, space permitting. We are Sir Ulrich and His Highness Caspar's squires, so I understand that we will not be at the top of the priority list. It would be Erick, Leyli and our daughter Elizabeth and we would need space for a 20' round and a 12' square period tents. My concern is this...since registration has to be postmarked by January 31st, is it possible to know if we will have space in Black Willow by then? If not, we probably need to make other arrangements.

                              Thank you,
                              Leyli Shirazi

                              --- In House_Blackwillow_Gulfwars_Camping@yahoogroups.com, Eleri Cadarn <eleri_cadarn@...> wrote:

                              > Greetings List, from this year's camp coordinator!  I hope everyone had a
                              > wonderful holiday season and are starting their Gulf Wars
                              > preparations.  GW 2011 is already turning out to be well attended and
                              > full of surprises!
                              >

                              > This year's camp will be a little different.  Per Sir Robert's request,
                              > camp will be comprised of Black Willow associates, associates of
                              > associates, and those who have camped with us for 5 years or more.
                              > After that, space will go to those that contact me first.  I will
                              > compile a waiting list and notify the group of the available camp space.
                              >

                              > So, camp will initially be comprised of the following....
                              >

                              > Master Simon and household, Mistress Nadalia and household, Mistress
                              > Alys/Sir Cedrych and household, and Mistress Qaylah(sp?)/John &
                              > Family.
                              >

                              > I will accommodate as many as I can, but please be aware that camp will
                              > fill up quickly.  I will clear out the database we had last year and
                              > will ask that those camping with the group put their information in once
                              > again. Thanks to the wonderful group we had last year, there will not
                              > be a camp fee this year!  I look forward to the War!
                              >

                              > In Service,
                              >
                              > Lady Eleri Cadarn

                            • bodock 1
                              Message 14 of 17 , Jan 24, 2011
                                Hi Eleri,

                                Are you replying to everyone on this thread or just Robert? Also when you say across the street, can you give a better understanding of which street and in what direction using the fighting field as North(12 o'clock) please.

                                Thanks,

                                Erick Griffin(Caspar's Squire)
                                Rising Stone

                                Greetings!  Camp has filled up quickly, but since you are Sir Caspar's squire, Mistress Nadalia has said that you can camp across the street from Black Willow (entourage camping) if you'd like.  That way you would be close in case you wanted to participate in the meal plan and such.

                                I look forward to seeing you at War!

                                Message 15 of 17 , Jan 24, 2011
                                  responded to privately.  I did it right this time.

                                  Message 16 of 17 , Jan 25, 2011
                                    Mistress Nadalia,

                                    Can you please contact me off list?

                                    : )
                                    Nuala

                                    Sent from my iPad

                                    Message 17 of 17 , Jan 25, 2011
                                      Yes, can you please provide me with the same information?

                                      Robert