2013 Black Willow Encampment!!!

  • rosalindeofowlsnest
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2013
      Hi everyone!!

      Just wanted to touch base with everyone about Black Willow! I am
      really looking forward to Gulf Wars this year and am hoping you are too! It is going to be a blast!

      It is important for everyone to let me know their plans. If your plans have changed and you might not be camping with Black Willow this year, please get in touch with me ASAP!!! If you are camping with Black Willow this year, please fill the database out completely and as soon as possible! See the menu on the left side of your screen to access it. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please let me know!!

      Please be mindful of the deadlines for reservations and pay for your registration ASAP! When you receive your emailed confirmation, please cc me at Lwebster123@...

      It is imperative that you put "Black Willow" on your reservations, as the group you are camping with in the appropriate spot on the reservation form.

      I will NOT be posting information here on a regular basis. I would prefer for us to use Facebook as our primary point of contact. If you need to contact me, you can do so via phone, email, text, Facebook private message or just post something to the Black Willow FB group. If you have ANY questions, please do not hesitate asking!

      Once again, the camp will have quite a few new additions this year! Let's welcome everyone with open arms and plan to make some new friends! I am soooo looking forward to have a ton of fun at the War with you all!

      Yours in Service,
      Rosalinde of Owl's Nest
      (mka Lisa Webster)
      404-352-9351
      email: Lwebster123@...
    • rosalindeofowlsnest
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2013
        I know of only one request and one special need, that I need to take into consideration when doing the plans for the camp layout. If you haven't talked to me about any special requests, please do so!

        I will gladly do my best to make sure you are happy, safe & comfortable in Black Willow!

        ~Rosalinde