Gulf Wars 2012

  • jedimasterkate
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 11, 2012
      Hi guys, I was just wondering what the plans are for camp this year and what we need to do. Thanks!
      -Eva
    • Eleri Cadarn
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 15, 2012
        Hi Eva!  I know we're a little late getting this list going this year.  My apologies!  We have a new camp coordinator this year.....Rosalinde!  I'll be handing the reins over to her now and I know she's going to do a great job!  After today we should have a list for everyone to fill out, just like normal, of their tent size, when they're arriving, ect.  We should not be quite so packed in this year, as a large number of our regular campers are moving to a new spot.  So, if you want a day shade or anything like that, we'll have a spot on the list for things of that nature as well.  Rosalinde should be in touch soon with further instructions.  I've enjoyed being the camp coordinator for the past....um....4 years I think....maybe 5....I can't remember =)....and I know this year will be just as great!

        THL Eleri Cadarn

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 15, 2012
          Hi everyone!!

          Just wanted to touch base with everyone, now that Eleri and I have had to chat about my new responsibilities as "Camp Co-ordinator", for Black Willow! I am really looking forward to Gulf Wars this year and am hoping you are too! It is going to be a blast!

          It is important for everyone to let me know if they are planning on camping with Black Willow this year and for you to send in your reservations ASAP! Please put "Black Willow" on your reservations, as the group you are camping with, in the appropriate spot on the reservation form.

          I will be setting up the Database tomorrow, so please fill it out as soon as possible! I will be posting information here on a regular basis, as necessary. If you have ANY questions, please do not hesitate asking! Also, if you feel something is not getting the attention that it deserves or that I have overlooked something, please let me know! I take criticism easily and advice well. I look forward to getting to know you all!

          Thank you Eleri for working so hard over the years for the entire group! I know everyone truly appreciates everything you have done to make the camp a success! I also appreciate your willingness & graciousness in helping me to take over the responsibilities for this coming Gulf Wars!

          Yours in Service,
          Rosalinde of Owl's Nest
          (mka Lisa Webster)
          404-352-9351
          email: Lwebster123@...

          --- In House_Blackwillow_Gulfwars_Camping@yahoogroups.com, Eleri Cadarn <eleri_cadarn@...> wrote:

          > Hi Eva!  I know we're a little late getting this list going this year.  My apologies!  We have a new camp coordinator this year.....Rosalinde!  I'll be handing the reins over to her now and I know she's going to do a great job!  After today we should have a list for everyone to fill out, just like normal, of their tent size, when they're arriving, ect.  We should not be quite so packed in this year, as a large number of our regular campers are moving to a new spot.  So, if you want a day shade or anything like that, we'll have a spot on the list for things of that nature as well.  Rosalinde should be in touch soon with further instructions.  I've enjoyed being the camp coordinator for the past....um....4 years I think....maybe 5....I can't remember =)....and I know this year will be just as great!
          >
          > THL Eleri Cadarn
          >

          > ________________________________

        • white_manx
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 16, 2012
            Hi Everyone!

            I am definitely planning to camp with Black Willow again this year if you'll have me, but I have a question... My younger sister is planning to come to war with me this year and I need somewhere for her to camp. I'm trying to borrow a tent for her but we may end up sharing a tent. I was just wondering if her staying with me would be a problem.

            Many Thanks,
            Tessa da Modica

            --- In House_Blackwillow_Gulfwars_Camping@yahoogroups.com, "rosalindeofowlsnest" <lwebster123@...> wrote:

            > Hi everyone!!
            >
            > Just wanted to touch base with everyone, now that Eleri and I have had to chat about my new responsibilities as "Camp Co-ordinator", for Black Willow! I am really looking forward to Gulf Wars this year and am hoping you are too! It is going to be a blast!
            >
            > It is important for everyone to let me know if they are planning on camping with Black Willow this year and for you to send in your reservations ASAP! Please put "Black Willow" on your reservations, as the group you are camping with, in the appropriate spot on the reservation form.
            >
            > I will be setting up the Database tomorrow, so please fill it out as soon as possible! I will be posting information here on a regular basis, as necessary. If you have ANY questions, please do not hesitate asking! Also, if you feel something is not getting the attention that it deserves or that I have overlooked something, please let me know! I take criticism easily and advice well. I look forward to getting to know you all!
            >
            > Thank you Eleri for working so hard over the years for the entire group! I know everyone truly appreciates everything you have done to make the camp a success! I also appreciate your willingness & graciousness in helping me to take over the responsibilities for this coming Gulf Wars!
            >
            > Yours in Service,
            > Rosalinde of Owl's Nest
            > (mka Lisa Webster)
            > 404-352-9351
            > email: Lwebster123@...
            >

            > --- In House_Blackwillow_Gulfwars_Camping@yahoogroups.com, Eleri Cadarn <eleri_cadarn@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Eva!  I know we're a little late getting this list going this year.  My apologies!  We have a new camp coordinator this year.....Rosalinde!  I'll be handing the reins over to her now and I know she's going to do a great job!  After today we should have a list for everyone to fill out, just like normal, of their tent size, when they're arriving, ect.  We should not be quite so packed in this year, as a large number of our regular campers are moving to a new spot.  So, if you want a day shade or anything like that, we'll have a spot on the list for things of that nature as well.  Rosalinde should be in touch soon with further instructions.  I've enjoyed being the camp coordinator for the past....um....4 years I think....maybe 5....I can't remember =)....and I know this year will be just as great!
            > >
            > > THL Eleri Cadarn
            > >

            > > ________________________________

          • rosalindeofowlsnest
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 16, 2012
              Hi Tessa! Fantastic! It appears right now that we do have room for you and your sister! Please fill out the database to include you both!

              I will be posting periodic updates to the group, as more info comes available and questions are answered. Please don't hesitate to speak up if you have any questions or needs! I will do my very best to help!

              I don't believe we have yet met, so I look forward to introducing myself in person at the war! :)

              Until then,
              ~Rosalinde

              --- In House_Blackwillow_Gulfwars_Camping@yahoogroups.com, "white_manx" <white_manx@...> wrote:

> [...]
              > > >
              > > > Hi Eva!  I know we're a little late getting this list going this year.  My apologies!  We have a new camp coordinator this year.....Rosalinde!  I'll be handing the reins over to her now and I know she's going to do a great job!  After today we should have a list for everyone to fill out, just like normal, of their tent size, when they're arriving, ect.  We should not be quite so packed in this year, as a large number of our regular campers are moving to a new spot.  So, if you want a day shade or anything like that, we'll have a spot on the list for things of that nature as well.  Rosalinde should be in touch soon with further instructions.  I've enjoyed being the camp coordinator for the past....um....4 years I think....maybe 5....I can't remember =)....and I know this year will be just as great!

            • white_manx
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 17, 2012
                Wonderful! I'm so glad there will be room for her. I'll list her as staying with me for the moment, then if I find her a tent I'll change the listing.
                Thanks Again,
                Tessa