Howdy

  • nuala1056
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2009
      So here we are with a yahoo group. Hows about camp rules in the file section and in the database section setup who, when they are arriving and leaving, any allergies or health issues, size of tent, if they have a responsibility - camp overlord hehehe

      Then another database thing for jobs so folks can sign up before hand

      Nuala
    • Missy Ross
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 9, 2009
        Hey, hey!  Sounds good to me!

        Toregene Naran called Nadalia

        So here we are with a yahoo group. Hows about camp rules in the file section and in the database section setup who, when they are arriving and leaving, any allergies or health issues, size of tent, if they have a responsibility - camp overlord hehehe

        Then another database thing for jobs so folks can sign up before hand

        Nuala

      • e_m_jenkins
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 9, 2009
          Sounds good to me, too. I'd like to request that you add in something to identify who's who, too, since email addresses don't always make that clear. Thanks!

          Essyllt

          --- In House_Blackwillow_Gulfwars_Camping@yahoogroups.com, Missy Ross <nadaliav@...> wrote:

          > Hey, hey!  Sounds good to me!
          >

          > Toregene Naran called Nadalia

        • Eleri Cadarn
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 11, 2009
            I'm glad everyone is joining the list, and thanks for the ideas Nuala and Essyllt!  This is finals week for me, so I will not be able to start on the "organizing" until closer to Christmas or just after.  But this will give more people time to join so we can get started with a bang!  Lots of plans for this year!  It's gonna be GOOD!

            Eleri
            Camp Coordinator

            So here we are with a yahoo group. Hows about camp rules in the file section and in the database section setup who, when they are arriving and leaving, any allergies or health issues, size of tent, if they have a responsibility - camp overlord hehehe

            Then another database thing for jobs so folks can sign up before hand

            Nuala

          • exotrix
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 12, 2009
              Well thank you all for dealing with us one more year. :)

              Tische and I are looking forward to it. Please let us know what we can do to help.

              Kendra