Jaciuk (Yaciuk) ?????

  • Anna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2008
      My Great Grandparents came to Canada in 1909 from the Ukraine. The
      only information that I have is proof of departure from Hamburg,
      Germany. They left German on 4 June 1909, states they were residences
      of Babince, Austria (Ukraine). They came on the ship called Willehad.
      My G-Grandfather Petro (age 29), G-Grandmother Nascia (age 19), their
      two children; Iwan (or called John - age 2mths), Anna (age 2yrs) and
      Petro's widowed mother Katarzyna (G-G-Grandmother -age 39). I know
      that they settled in
      Manitoba. They had more children, one my grandmother Sylvia born in
      1920 in Grandview, Manitoba area. If anyone knows anything about these
      people I would like to hear from them please. Thanks