RE: [Hostow_Galicia_Village] Ostryzniuk search

  • Evan Ostryzniuk
    Message 1 of 6 , May 22, 2013
      HI Rod. Have you come across any other names from that period? I am also researching the fate of Mary Stochla, who live in Thunder Bay at that time.

      Thanks,

      Evan Ostryzniuk

      To: hostow_galicia_village@yahoogroups.com
      From: kk22kk@...
      Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 08:16:11 -0400
      Subject: RE: [Hostow_Galicia_Village] Ostryzniuk search

      Hi Evan....my grandfather came from Hostiv as well and settled in Thunder Bay in 1905/1906 . His surname was Lysenczuk.
      Rod Lisenchuk

      To: Hostow_Galicia_Village@yahoogroups.com
      From: don.moskaluk@...
      Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 18:27:48 -0700

      Evan

      So you probably seen this link before for the Canadian Archives http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/022/022-908-e.html

      Being the Canadian government it is not intuitive at all but I bet you can find your grandfathers records.  It should be a start.

      Don Moskaluk