Re: [Hostow_Galicia_Village] Ostryzniuk search

  • Don Moskaluk
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2013
      Evan

      So you probably seen this link before for the Canadian Archives http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/022/022-908-e.html

      Being the Canadian government it is not intuitive at all but I bet you can find your grandfathers records.  It should be a start.

      Don Moskaluk

      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2013
        Hi Evan....my grandfather came from Hostiv as well and settled in Thunder Bay in 1905/1906 . His surname was Lysenczuk.
        Rod Lisenchuk

        To: Hostow_Galicia_Village@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 6 , May 22, 2013
          Hello Don,

          I have been out of town for a while. Thanks for the link. Actually, I do know the names of my great-grandfather and grandmother, who remained in Hostiw. I am hoping to get material from the Ukraine-side.

          Cheers,

          Evan Ostryzniuk

          To: Hostow_Galicia_Village@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 6 , May 22, 2013
            HI Rod. Have you come across any other names from that period? I am also researching the fate of Mary Stochla, who live in Thunder Bay at that time.

            Thanks,

            Evan Ostryzniuk

            To: hostow_galicia_village@yahoogroups.com
            From: kk22kk@...