Hi

  • justalurkingfool
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2011
      I am posting from a cell phone and this site has no mobile link so I cannot edit and review.

      Short and sweet version:

      My known family, from the Hostow/Tarnowica area, is in the Krzyszczuk family with marriages with the Gacek, Fediuk and Stelmaszczuk families, so far, that I know of.

      My grandfather and great uncle, Anthony and Nicholas, Krzyzczuk and Krzczuk, came separately to North America in the vicinity of 1900 and never returned to their place of birth.

      I have been in email contact with Steve, for a couple of days. If anyone here has knowledge or connection(s) to the small group of families I mentioned, let me know and let's talk, we may be distant cousins. I am looking for connections to my family because I think it is good to know. My motive is not intrusive. I can only imagine what it was like to say good-bye to one's family and NEVER hold them in my arms, again.

      That is what Nick and Tony did. For me, their grandnephew and grandson, that picture in my mind, fills my eyes with tears, as I know it did to my mother, Tony's daughter and Nick's niece.

      Thanks.

      Karl