Satellite Images of Hostow and Surrounds - then zoom in!

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2007
      Hi Diane,
      Welcome to the site. I've added your family name to the home page,
      I've decided that I will try to do this with all new members - I guess
      I should have put them in alphabetical order- hey.
      If you have any photo's of the area you would like to share that would
      be fantastic.
      Be sure to have a look at all the links, and today I've added a new
      file in the "files" section which is a reference file for a program
      called "Google Earth". By uploading Google Earth from internet
      (http://earth.google.com)and starting program, you are then able to
      double click on the file Hostow.kmz on our web site, and it will take
      you directly to a satellite image of Hostow. If someone is intersted
      in Obertyn they can pan and then zoom in on Obertyn. I'll send some
      images directly to you and Irene to give you an idea of what they look
      like - you get pretty good visuals of houses and barns etc, and you
      are able to tilt the view.

      Cheers,