- Enumclaw, WA Horse Keeping Farm Tour, Saturday July 14, 10 am to noon -- FREE!!!! Register with the King Conservation District at 425-282-1949 orMessage 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2012View Source
Enumclaw, WA Horse Keeping Farm Tour, Saturday July 14, 10 am to noon -- FREE!!!!
Register with the King Conservation District at 425-282-1949 or signup@... and join Alayne Blickle of Horses for Clean Water & Enumclaw horse/landowner Heidi Arnold and in ENUMCLAW, WA on Saturday, July 14 from 10 am to noon for a FARM TOUR on eco-friendly horse keeping.
Attend this event to learn about chore-efficient horse-keeping including:
· Mudless paddocks
· Managing grazing pasture
· Protecting trees and your drain field from compaction or chewing
· Composting horse manure with cement compost bins (color-coordinated even!)
· Goat and chicken care
· Haying in Western Washington
· Cost-effective resources to help you make changes
· And lots more!
Plenty of room for parking -- last King Conservation District farm tour for 2012!
Register and receive directions for all King Conservation District educational events at 425-282-1949 or signup@....
Alayne Renee Blickle
Creator & Program Director
Horses for Clean Water
7235 Southside Blvd.
Nampa, Idaho 83686