Making hay on the WET side! 7/14 farm tour, Enumclaw, WA

  • Alayne Blickle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2012

      Please join us for the KCD's last farm tour for 2012...

      ENUMCLAW, WA

      Saturday, July 14, 10 am to noon

      FARM TOUR: Sunrise Farm

      Join Alayne Blickle of Horses for Clean Water, landowner Heidi Arnold & the King Conservation District to learn about haying in Western Washington, mudless paddocks, managing grazing pasture while protecting your drain field and trees, composting horse manure, cement compost bins  (color-coordinated even!)  goat and chicken care--as well as horse-keeping!  Lots of great things to learn about and enjoy.

      Due to recent funding issues the King Conservation District has had to make drastic cutbacks and changes to their work statement and staffing. They are, however, planning to offer you this one last farm tour for 2012 on Saturday, July 14 from 10 am to noon.

      We all have worked hard to set up this event – and we are looking forward to sharing lots of good information with you! Please join us to support the King CD as well as your fellow horse owners by attending and inviting others to join us as well.  Plenty of room & plenty of parking!

      Register and receive directions for all King Conservation District educational events at 425-282-1949 or signup@....

      Alayne Renee Blickle

      Creator & Program Director

      Horses for Clean Water