HCW site down time

  • horsesforcleanwaterinfo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2010
      Hope everyone is having a great summer!

      We're really excited to announce that the HCW site will getting a pretty major redesign in the next week. You can still use e-mail to contact Alayne as e-mail will not be affected, but the web site itself will be in maintenance mode until all of the kinks are worked out. We think you will be happy with the new site, but please be patient while we go through the transition process.

      Liz Clark & Jessica Paige
      HCW Web Goddesses