Livestock Identification Clinic, 9/30, Kent, WA

  • Alayne Blickle
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2007
      Meet Horses for Clean Water staff at this event sponsored by Washington
      State Animal Response Team. Get lots of great information & help! Bring
      your horse for Brand Inspection Certificates, vaccinations or other health
      care/ID needs listed below. This is an excellent opportunity to get vet
      care, technical assistance, information and more -- all in one stop! Plus,
      you can shop at one of our favorite feed/tack/supply stores -- Reber Ranch!
      See below for more details.

      I'll be there with a couple of my horses & lots of great HCW materials.
      Meet my horses & say hello! Hope to see you at Reber Ranch on Sunday,
      September 30th.

      Alayne

      Livestock Identification Clinic

      Sunday, September 30th, 2007 - 10am to 5pm

      Reber Ranch - 28606 132nd Ave. S.E. – Kent, WA

      http://www.reberranch.com/

      Veterinarian On-Site
      NO FEES for “Haul In” or “Farm Call”

      Micro Chipping

      Health Certificates

      Coggins Testing

      Vaccinations

      Brand Inspection Certificates
      (Required for Out-of-State Travel)

      Bring your Proof of Ownership.

      For more information please call:

      Gary Moon 360-894-8282

      Check out the information at the VENDOR BOOTHS:

      Horses for Clean Water - 4-H

      CERT - WSDA - EFFRA - BCHW

      NW Horseback Search & Rescue

      and more . . .

      Freeze Marking:

      $50 Deposit Required by September 15th -

      To RESERVE your 30 minute Freeze Marking time slot -or for

      MORE INFORMATION please contact:

      Greta 253-569-7799 -or-

      Gretchen 360-886-7276

      Sponsored by WASART: