"Neighborhood Watch"

  • Lee Roy Thevenet
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007
      Hello Builders,
      Occasionally these groups have "Creepy Crawlers" infest our
      group with their distasteful lifestyle photos. Because of our work
      and hobby schedules, it is impossible to monotor the sites twenty
      four hours a day to keep them completely free of such filth unless we
      work together in the "Neighborhood Watch" manner.
      If any member finds anything that is distasteful or has no
      place in the various sections of the two sites (CDO & HCR), drop
      either Chuck or I (Lee) a private E-Mail as to the person (member)
      involved & he or she will be ejected from the group immediately. You
      have our word, no one will be called a "Whistle Blower". Passing
      judgement on one or two people for this happening is often quick and
      unfair. We are not the bad guys, the folks who bring this filth to
      our sites are. We bring these groups to you for your enjoyment. We
      are ALL members, not just the owner of the group or it's moderator,
      but ALL of us.
      For ALL of us to properly enjoy this new hobby, help us be
      caretakers of ALL the replica groups. Lets work together to keep ALL
      our replica groups clean for fun & enjoyment.....:)
      Lee