No activity in last 7 days
A Havurah for Jewish Parents and Babies. (In Hebrew, "Horim" means parents and "Tinokot" means babies). This message board started out as an online group for members of the August/Sept 2006 Jewish Parenting Class for Expectant Parents (Baruch Ha'ba/Your New Jewish Family) offered at Congregation Emanu-El in San Francisco. Some of us have now given birth. This is now a group for New Parents at Emanu-El. Join to exchange ideas and make announcements of get-togethers for our group in San Francisco.
- Aug 30, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.