New file uploaded to HonoluluSparringClub

  • HonoluluSparringClub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2006
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the HonoluluSparringClub
      group.

      File : /Free_Kwik_Self-Defense_Tips.htm
      Uploaded by : tutor2000 <tutor2000@...>
      Description : Here's a page of Kwik Self-Defense Tips Articles and Fight Clips This will give you instant update information. I value any submissions you may have to keep this source growing. Right mouse click on the link. Left mouse click on Save Target As. The link does not open very quickly from email but does open quickly after it's saved. For you paranoid people I uploaded an html version. Mac users use your Windows software to view the hta In some cases newest material will be on top. Enjoy, Rick

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      tutor2000 <tutor2000@...>