Fw: Sparring practice, stick and/or knife training 7/11, Sat.

  • Sensei J. Richard Kirkham B.Sc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2009
      List or Find Your Hawaii Martial Arts School or Products
      List or Find Your Hawaii Health and Fitness School or Products
      List or Find Your Hawaii Business
      http://MartialArts808.com

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Mineyo

      Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 5:13:44 AM
      Subject: Sparring practice, stick and/or knife training 7/11, Sat.

      Hey Guys,

      We have sparring practice this Sat. 7/11, starting at 2:30pm.

      Professor Lee will be back this week with more stick and or knife training starting at 4:30pm.  If we finish sparring practice early enough we will have a short drill session prior to Professor Lee's training.

      Thank you Sensei Rachel for having us at your studio this past Tuesday for sparring practice.  We had a lot of fun!

      See you all on Sat.

      Mineyo