This group welcomes all Hongkongites, or former Hongkongites who have migrated overseas.
If you have migrated overseas (to Canada, New Zealand, Australia, USA, ... etc), yet care
for those who remain, you are all the more welcomed here.
I hope this to be a group with Hong Kong values, those values peculiar to a former
British Colony bordering China, and whose population consists mainly of refugees (or 2nd
generation, 3rd generation refugees).
Also, it is my hope that you know the teachings of our ancestors --
Analect of Confucius, "Moderated Way", "Great Learning", "Shujing", ...
Wu Siu Yan
- Mar 1, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.