1944Feb DOM on the Platte- please RSVP

  • mcmmindful
    Dec 19, 2013
      Hi all,

      Just wanted to remind you to get your reservations in for our February DOM on the Platte River with Sister Terry Cortez-Vega, a wonderful dharma teacher from Texas.
      We only have room for 20 or so in the cabin, so it's sure to fill up fast.
      If you let me know by email I will put you on the list

      The DOM goes from approx 9am to 4pm and is at our lovely cabin (loaned to us by a sangha friend) on the Platte River. The cabin is mostly windows and features the lovely Platte gently flowing by.  It is a wonderful environment for a restful day of practice.

      Again, RSVP by way of this email if you're interested.

      Christmas blessings and bows,
      Mike

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic