Honda Super Cub List
STOP RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE! If you want to join in a lively discussion focused specifically on the Honda C70 and Passport USA-types - subscribe to the 'other' Yahoo Honda Cub group - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Honda-C70. It has THREE TIMES the members, TEN TIMES the traffic, and you'll get your answers MUCH faster. If you need help focused on the earlier models - this group is the place.
That said - Greetings! Welcome to the Honda Super Cub list. This list is for all the "Nice People" in North America who have the early Honda "step-through" type motorcycles, mainly the original 49cc push-rod OHV model 50cc Cub, the 90cc OHC Honda CM91 SuperCub, and the early 1970's C70M models.
While this list is focused mainly on the street versions, discussion of the early trail and sport models such as the CA105T and CA110 and the occasional variant is encouraged.
1972 Honda C70MK1
- Sep 11, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.