New Member

  • Penny Price
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3 6:38 AM
      Hi everyone,
      My name is Penny and I live in South Bend Indiana and just joined your
      group. I wanted to start off by sharing my bookmark page with
      everyone. I have approx. 1,800 education resources so I hope you find
      something that can help you. Here is the web address:
      http://www.backflip.com/members/Homeschool2004
      Have a great day
      Penny

      --
      Check out Lesson Theme of the Week where you can find free online
      resources and lots of wonderful
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3 7:51 AM
        Hi Penny!

        Welcome to the group! 1800 links! That's amazing! I
        have a Yahoo Group also and am about to start another
        one. Would you be willing to share your top ten
        favorites with me? I would like to see if they would
        be helpful for me to list on my link pages. The
        website I have now is only for those that are enrolled
        in Christian Education Online.It is called "Online
        School is Cool" My website is
        www.christianeduonline.com if you want to check it
        out. The next one is going to be open to anyone. I
        live in Titusville, FL near the space coast where the
        shuttle goes up. This group will be primarily to tell
        other homeschoolers in the area the activities that
        are available for their children. Got to go Penny. My
        3 gals are talking my ear off!

        Take care, Lisa
      • mrychel@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14, 2012
          Hello, my name is Maria and I am homeschooling for the first time. This looks like a great place for information. Thanks for letting me be a part of the group.