FL Evaluations by mail or email

  • Karen Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 9:53 AM
      For those of you who don't know, you can satisfy the Florida Homeschool Law in regards to portfolio evaluations, by doing them by mail/email. No face-to-face meeting is required. I'd be happy to help any of you that are looking for a "homeschool friendly" teacher. I homeschooled my son and understand homeschooling and the Florida Homeschool law. I can evaluate any grade level in any Florida county. $30. Feel free to email me ksmith7175@... (yahoo dot com) and request my "How Online Evaluations Work" letter or you can visit my website:
      http://floridahomeschoolevaluator.webs.com
      Thanks, have a great summer! Karen Smith (DOE#384285)