Thanks

  • stanlisle
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2013

      MasterMath's second school year is drawing to an end, and thanks to you, it's been a great year.

      Compared to our first school year, during our second school year:

      ·        Site Visits were up 325%

      ·        Video Views were up 267%

      You Tube Viewers "Like" MasterMath videos 6 times more often than they "Dislike" them. Given the fact that these are math lessons for teenagers, we're pretty proud of that.

      There are now 130 MasterMath videos. With an average length of about 15 minutes, that's 33 hours of middle school math lessons. And the count is growing: we have finished 16 of our Algebra 1 lessons, and should have the entire course completed in time for the next school year.

      Our videos have been viewed by people from 173 countries! Last week I received a "Thank You" email from a homeschooling mom in South Africa. That's amazing to me. I'm teaching math to kids in South Africa!

      If you've enjoyed and benefited from using www.MasterMath.info, please visit the site and "Like" us on Facebook, by clicking the Like Icon on the left side of the page.

      Stan Lisle

      446 NW 37th PL

      Cape Coral, FL 33993