Hands-on Grammer

  • Jennifer Livernois
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2013
      Does ANYONE currently own or knows anyone that owns Hands-on Grammer?  I would like to buy it for my son who is visual-spatial, but the application requires a Smartboard, which I also do not currently own.  They run into the thousands and am hoping someone is familiar with the setup.
      Thank you.
      Jennifer
    • Patricia Vishoot
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2013

        Hi Jennifer.
        Did you tried Montessori methology?  It uses a lot of visual . What is your son grade?
        Patricia

        "Instruct a child in the way he should go and when he grows old he will never leave it."
        - Proverbs 22: