Re: [Homeschool_Links_and_Forms] free worksheet websites

  • Aislinn Elu
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2013
      Hi Jennifer,
      Here are some I hope you can use.

      http://www.hippocampus.org/         (some printables)

      http://ed.ted.com/               (mostly online work)

      http://www.education.com/worksheets/high-school/      (lots worksheets)

      http://www.teachervision.fen.com/grammar/printable/55257.html

      This link:A to Z Home's CoolHomeschooling
      http://homeschooling.gomilpitas.com/materials/Free.htm#at_pco=cfd-1.0

      is really awesome.  Look on the left of the page at: FREE HOMESCHOOLING Curriculum Materials.  But Ann Zeise has a wealth of information on this site.

      http://easyfunschool.com/        (all ages)

      http://homeschooling.about.com/cs/unitstudies/a/miniunits.htm

      This may get you started and I have more tucked away in a file some
      where if you need them, let me know.
      Aislinn