Re: [Homeschool_Links_and_Forms] free worksheet websites

  • Anthony Cooper
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2013
      Ed Helper .com
      It's not totally free.. but for the yearly price of $38 and what you can download, it is pretty great deal. We use it a lot to fill in where we need a little extra. I know some people actually use it for all their schooling needs.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2013
        Hi Jennifer,
        Here are some I hope you can use.

        http://www.hippocampus.org/         (some printables)

        http://ed.ted.com/               (mostly online work)

        http://www.education.com/worksheets/high-school/      (lots worksheets)

        http://www.teachervision.fen.com/grammar/printable/55257.html

        This link:A to Z Home's CoolHomeschooling
        http://homeschooling.gomilpitas.com/materials/Free.htm#at_pco=cfd-1.0

        is really awesome.  Look on the left of the page at: FREE HOMESCHOOLING Curriculum Materials.  But Ann Zeise has a wealth of information on this site.

        http://easyfunschool.com/        (all ages)

        http://homeschooling.about.com/cs/unitstudies/a/miniunits.htm

        This may get you started and I have more tucked away in a file some
        where if you need them, let me know.
        Aislinn