free worksheet websites

  • kidsluvanime
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2013

      Good Morning Everyone,

      I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for some websites that have free worksheets for 7th and 9th graders for all subjects. I am having trouble finding any for the upper grades. All I can seem to find are for elementary.  Any suggestions would be great. Thanx :)

      Jennifer :)

    • Anthony Cooper
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2013
        Ed Helper .com
        It's not totally free.. but for the yearly price of $38 and what you can download, it is pretty great deal. We use it a lot to fill in where we need a little extra. I know some people actually use it for all their schooling needs.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 21, 2013
          Hi Jennifer,
          Here are some I hope you can use.

          http://www.hippocampus.org/         (some printables)

          http://ed.ted.com/               (mostly online work)

          http://www.education.com/worksheets/high-school/      (lots worksheets)

          http://www.teachervision.fen.com/grammar/printable/55257.html

          This link:A to Z Home's CoolHomeschooling
          http://homeschooling.gomilpitas.com/materials/Free.htm#at_pco=cfd-1.0

          is really awesome.  Look on the left of the page at: FREE HOMESCHOOLING Curriculum Materials.  But Ann Zeise has a wealth of information on this site.

          http://easyfunschool.com/        (all ages)

          http://homeschooling.about.com/cs/unitstudies/a/miniunits.htm

          This may get you started and I have more tucked away in a file some
          where if you need them, let me know.
          Aislinn