Looking for Teen Homeschooling support group in Jacksonville Fl

  • Rosemarie Saurondon
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2013
      Would love to get my boys into a great homeschooling support group so they can socialize and get to know other homeschoolers like themselves.
      Does anyone know of any in Jacksonville, Fl.

      Thank You,
      Marie
    • Melissa Louckes
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2013
        Hi Marie,

        We homeschool our 13 ds in Jacksonville.  There are quite a few teenage boys in the Free Range homeschooling co-op we're in.  It's new -- and it's been great.  It's secular -- don't know if you're looking for secular or religious.  You can check them out on fb - Free-Range Learning Co-op.

        You can email me if you have questions - melissa.louckes@...

        Melissa