Bandtastic and Stringsational!!!!! with intact email addresses, sorry.

  • davisfriends
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5 3:14 PM
      Bandtastic and Stringsational, festival programs for homeschooled and
      private schooled students, will be held on March 2nd, 2013 at the Falany Performing Arts Center on the campus of Reinhardt University, Waleska, GA. Hosted by Joyful Noise Homeschool Band and North Georgia Homeschool Band, this will be a day of fun and music enrichment.

      Please join us for a day of music instruction ending with a concert in the beautiful, state-of-the-art Performing Arts Center at Reinhardt University. Music instruction will be led by a staff of experienced music professionals. Each year we invite different directors to lead this program. Students benefit from sitting under different directors. All intermediate and above students with a minimum of 1.5 to 2 years experience on their instrument are welcome to attend. There are two band groups, Concert Band for those with 3 years of instruction or less and Symphonic Band for those with 4 years of instruction and more. All orchestra students are in one group.

      *The cost for the day is $25 per student which includes morning and
      afternoon snacks, lunch, a full day of instruction, the concert at the end of the day plus a fantastic Bandtastic or Stringsational t-shirt. The Registration deadline is FEBRUARY 10th. Please contact
      bandtasticfestival at g mail . com or stringsational at gmail . com for a registration form TODAY.*

      The day will begin with check-in/registration at 8:30 a.m. Music
      instruction begins at 9:00. There is a lunch break at 12:00. The day will conclude with an exciting concert for family and friends at 3:00. The concert is free and all are welcome to attend.

      Joyfully Yours,
      Susan Davis
    • Alisha
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2013
        Oh, I just joined this group today and am so sad to see that we have missed this wonderful program. My 10 year-old son has 1.5 years experience playing the violin and he seeks a musical group to practice/play with. we are located in Stone Mountain, GA. We would appreciate and referrals.
        Thank you,
        Alisha