Easter Eggs the Natural Way

  • Belinda Mooney
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
      Easter Eggs the Natural Way

      Howdy all,

      Sorry to have been out of the loop but I had 2 bouts with the stomach flu.
      UGH! Anyway I posted a fun article on dyeing Easter Eggs naturally. You can
      read it here:
      http://learningtreasures.com/wordpress/easter-eggs-the-natural-way

      What's everyone else doing for Easter?

      Enjoy,
      Belinda
      Hop Into Easter with these Adorable Bunny Printables!!
      http://www.learningtreasures.com/bunnies_resource_pack.htm

    • Belinda Mooney

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
          Sorry you haven't been well. Glad you're kicking again! And I know you are
          if you've had the stomach flu! Eww....
          Deb :)