Update: Florida Homeschool Prom

  • Homeschool E-List
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      The 2009 Florida Homeschool Prom is promising to be the most exciting
      of our annual events to date! We are very happy to announce more
      tickets have been purchased already for this year's prom compared to
      this same time of the year for ALL past proms!

      Just a reminder that discounted tickets sales "officially" ended
      yesterday, February 28th, but you can still order your prom tickets
      at the current discounted rate for as long as this pricing is
      reflected on the prom's web site at www.floridahomeschoolprom.com.

      PLEASE NOTE: We will probably be updating the price of prom tickets
      by tomorrow, Monday, March 2nd.

      ATTENTION ALL GRADUATING SENIORS!!!!!!!!!!!

      Please be sure to let us know if you are planning to attend this
      year's Florida Homeschool Prom and participate in its annual "Tribute
      to Graduating Seniors".

      During the 2009 Florida Homeschool Prom, which will be held from
      7:30pm-11:30pm on Friday, February 29, 2009, there will be a video
      acknowledging all graduating seniors attending this year's prom and a
      presentation to each participating senior. (The cost is $10.00 in
      addition to the price of your prom ticket.)

      If you are a graduating senior who is interested in participating in
      this year's tribute, or if you are a homeschool student, homeschool
      alumni, or virtual school student who is age 14 years or older and
      interested in attending this year's prom, please visit
      www.floridahomeschoolprom.com for detailed information about the 2009
      Florida Homeschool Prom!

      Blessings,

      2009 Florida Homeschool Prom