New Group: Cable in the Classroom

  • vividbibliomaniac
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2008
      If okay, please share with the group.

      Please excuse the cross-post, but I just wanted to let you all know
      that I have just started a new group that focuses on the use of Cable
      in the Classroom. If you use that resource, or are interested in
      learning about it, check out our group. Beneficial for middle school
      or high school. It's new and will take a little time to get things
      going, so please be patient:

      Please share with others that may benefit.

      Thanks,
      RM