UPDATE: New, Like New, CHEAP Books & Curriculum

  • redhotmomof4
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2008
      I have the following books/curriculum for sale. I accept PayPal, MO
      & Cash. Will ship for an additional charge (Media mail rate) or will
      arrange pickup. I am in Peachtree City (Fayette County).

      ** Discounts for multiple purchases **

      2. My America & My World - Abeka Grade 1 History/Geography - $2

      3. "Get Ready for the Code" - Explode the Code Primer - Book A - $2

      5. My First Math Book - coloring and activity book - preschool - $1

      6. "Measuring with Mr. Wiggle" - Math Grade 1 workbook - $2

      7. "Precious Moments Uppercase Alphabet" - PreK workbook - $1

      8. Reader Rabbit 2-pak - Preschool workbooks - "Alphabet"
      & "Sounds" - $2

      9. Silver Burdett Ginn - Mathematics - hardback - Middle Grades - $1

      10. Clearly Math - Grade 1 - includes teaching guide and 8 full
      color transparencies - $3

      11. Spectrum - Preschool - Learning Letters workbook - letter
      pages "A" & "B" are done - $3

      12. Frank Schaffer - "Preschool Activities" - reproducible - $5

      16. "Everything I Need to Know for First Grade" workbook - pgs 1-4
      have been written in pencil - $3

      17. HighReach Learning - PreK Curriculum - Monthly
      theme "Butterflies" - $1

      18. "The Toddler Calendar" - TS Denison - Monthly Teaching
      Activities for the toddler-age child - $5

      19. Christian Liberty Press - Hearts & Hands - Beginning Drill in
      Letters, Phonics & Numbers - letters "A" & "B" have been
      completed - $2

      20. Frank Schaffer - "Basics First workbooks" - Grade 1 - includes:
      Math, Consonants & Spelling Practice workbooks - first 5 pgs
      completed in books - 3 workbook set: $2

      21. Disney Learning - Addition & Subtraction Grade 1 - $1

      22. School Zone - Preschool Workbook - Uppercase Alphabet - $1

      23. Preschool Practice Workbooks - 5 pak - Includes: Writing,
      Reading, ABC, Shapes, & Learning Readiness - $5

      24. Fast Track Learning - PreK - K - Single Consonant sounds - $1

      25. Richard Scarry's "Getting Ready for School workbook - few stray
      marks - $2

      26. Parent's magazine - Beginning Phonics workbook with stickers -
      Grade K - $1

      27. E.D. Hirsch - "What Your First Grader Needs to Know" - hardback
      w/cover - $15

      28. Scholastic JumpStart - Prep Entering 2nd Grade workbook - few
      pages completed in pencil - $3