Beta Testing Opportunity

  • Micki
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2008
      We are in the process of updating our Math programs. The purpose of
      our Beta Testing program is to give serious home-school teachers as
      well as classroom teachers the opportunity to evaluate individual
      concepts of the software by observing and/or discussing them with
      their students.

      It has been our experience that the feedback given by these students
      and teachers has resulted in significant improvements in the software;
      the challenge this time is to reach a wider group of users, without
      interfering with their curriculum. Participants must have access to
      screen capture software, or know how to do it in Windows. This allows
      them to capture the screen where a student is having a problem, or
      where there is a bug in the program. This picture can then be
      inserted into a Word document.

      Participants must also have an email address that will accept
      attachments. When participants are accepted in the program, we will
      send the CD-Rom with information and the support files for the
      software within a week. Any concepts that Beta Testers use are
      theirs to keep.

      If you wish to participate in the program, send an email with your
      mailing address and the dates of birth of your children to
      Senari@.... If you are accepted, we will send the CD-Rom
      with information and the support files for the software within 3
      business days. Any concepts that you as Beta Testers use are yours to
      keep.

      Sincerely,

      Micki Fitzpatrick