Lil All-Stars

  • Mindy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      "Lil' All-Stars"
      Preschool Sports for 2,3 and 4 Year Olds

      Lil' All-Stars is a "Quality" multi-sport instructional as well
      as "Educational" Preschool Sports Program designed to introduce 2,
      3, and 4 year olds the basic skills needed to play Basketball,
      Football, Soccer and T-ball in a fun, safe, playful environment.

      We offer 6 week sessions throughout the year; Fall, Winter, Spring
      and Summer classes, as well as "Holiday" and Summer Camps!!

      Fall III: November 5th to December 17th
      Winter I: January 7th to February 11th
      Winter II: February 25th to March 31st
      Spring I: April 14th to May 19th

      For more information and locations, check out our Website or call
      Coach Dianne @ 404.431.0260.

      www.lilallstars.com