My site: Ideas for inexpensive, homemade Christmas gifts!

  • Shannon Fannin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      Hello everyone!

      I asked on several local lists about ideas for homemade Christmas
      gifts. I got TONS of responses. I thought it would be a great idea to
      pass on this information to other homeschooling families.

      I have TWO articles on homemade items on my webpage. They can
      be found on my homeschool/mom website:

      www.slimyfish.net

      Please feel free to pass on these ideas to other families on a budget
      (and wanting to make homemade Christmas items). Have another idea or
      know of a website that does? Please let me know and I will add it.

      Happy Crafting,
      Shan
      Homeschooling for 7 yrs.
      shannon@...