HUGE Sale - Including Homeschooling Curriculum & Software

  • Lacey Colletti
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2007
      KidzTreasurez is clearing out the old to make way for the new. Mostly
      everything in the store has been marked down to make room for MORE! I
      have had an unbelievable response to the newspaper article in the NWF
      Daily News. Now I have to make room for the new things that are being
      consigned. Out with the old in with the new. Visit
      http://www.KidzTreasurez.com to get some great deals.