cosmeo?

  • ckangas1
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2006
      Does anyone use cosmeo? and if so - how do you view and pick lessons
      in order? they seem randomly listed - I would like to start with
      lesson 1 - and so on.... Thanks!

      cosmeo.com
    • P.Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2006
        We use cosmeo. I use it primarily to support what we
        are studying. I use the search a lot. I think it is
        mostly a support type of thing. Hope this helps some!
        ~P. Smith

        --- ckangas1 <ckangas2@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone use cosmeo? and if so - how do you view
        > and pick lessons
        > in order? they seem randomly listed - I would like
        > to start with
        > lesson 1 - and so on.... Thanks!
        >
        > cosmeo.com

        > --------------------~-->
        > Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning
        > anti spy technology. It's free.

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/0xXolB/TM

        What we want is to see the child in pursuit of knowledge, and not knowledge in pursuit of the child. - George Bernard Shaw

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • flower4uchild
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27, 2006
          We have used cosmeo... and my child loved it! You can browse by
          subject or search a topic. There are articles as well as video on just
          about everything!
          Dawn