Hi All! New to the group!

  • Patti Diamondlady Diamond, SCHM
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2006
      Hello Everyone!

      I just wanted to intoduce myself. My name is Patti and I have a
      homelearning mom of 3 boys.

      I am back online finally! With our recent move locally and many more
      things going on, including off and on internet access the last few
      months, I have not been online:) It is nice to be back and to find
      this list:)

      Anyhow, I just wanted to post that I am back, and looking forward to
      being on this list:)

      For anyone interested, the Life Long Learning Book I have published is
      available to download free or to purchase for what the publisher
      charges to print it and send to you, I receive no royalties on the
      sale of this book as it is my dearest and fondest wish to help as many
      people as possible on their Life Long Learning journey.

      I also wanted to mention to you that I will be on Natural Talk Moms
      Internet Radio Show, which will aire on Monday, March 6th! Details are
      below.....

      Coming March 6, 2006

      Join author of Life Long Learning, Patti Diamond in her interview with
      Carrie Lauth founder of the Natural Mom's website
      http://www.natural-moms.com on Natural Mom's Internet Talk Radio
      http://www.naturalmomstalkradio.com/ and I speak about Life Long
      Learning, the book, and More!

      In addition, our oldest son Chris over the Winter Season Received his
      High School Diploma through our Life Long Learning Academy. There is
      more about this and updates as to what has been going on in our life
      in Life Long Learning on our website:)

      For more info please go to my website at
      http://www.lifelonglearning4all.com

      Infinite Love and Light,

      Patti Diamond and the boys (Life Long Learners Chris 15, Matthew 9,
      Anthony 8)
      Life Long Learning Academy
      http://www.lifelonglearning4all.com
      PUBLISHED in 2005!!!! Life Long Learning ~ Transforming Learning -
      Discovering Learning Through Living Life In Unlimitless Possibilities
      Coming 2006 - Stepping Into Your Spiritual Greatness, available at
      http://www.diamondlady.net

      "For no matter where knowledge and learning come from - no matter what
      shape, size, or dimension it assumes - it still is what it is,
      knowledge and learning. Therefore knowledge and learning should always
      be embraced." ~ unknown