Just started..

  • tata_buug
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2004
      Just started group...Links will begin being posted soon.
    • Hilary
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2004
        Hi There,
        My 11 yr old is interested in norse stuff - anyone know some good
        resources? daily life & history....

        thanks,
        hilary
      • Tanya
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2004
          Not sure if this will help...

          http://www.ravensgard.org/gerekr/norse.html

          http://www.coreknowledge.org/CKproto2/resrcs/lessons/32K_Vikings_Vic.pdf

          http://www.hurstwic.org/history/text/history.htm#Daily_Living

          Hilary <hilary@...> wrote:

          Hi There,
          My 11 yr old is interested in norse stuff - anyone know some good
          resources? daily life & history....

          thanks,
          hilary

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Tanya
          Mom to Micah and Xavier

          They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
          ~Benjamin Franklin

          To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
          ~ Theodore Roosevelt