3439Re: Artist Trading Cards

  • lizangelica9
    Dec 1, 2013
      Hi Melissa,

      Please send me more information about the Artist Trading Cards Swap.  Is it only for certain ages?  How are themes and/or artists picked?

      It does sound like a lot of fun and a wonderful learning experience!

      Liz

      In a message dated 10/27/2013 1:19:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, basketmomof4@... writes:

      ---In Homeschool_Links_and_Forms@yahoogroups.com, <homeschool_links_and_forms@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Yes I make them!  They're alot of fun and my daughter just loves going through my stack of pretty cards!   Since she enjoyed it so much I made a swap specificlaly for kids to make cards, and for adults in kids theme, for kids to get nice cards in the mail.  My daughter is only 4 yo so she doesn't ha ve a ton of skill lol.  It's alot of fun!

      Melissa
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic