3432Homeschool Links and Forms, 11/18/2013, 12:00 am

  • Homeschool_Links_and_Forms@yahoogroups.com
    Nov 17, 2013
      Reminder from: Homeschool_Links_and_Forms Yahoo Group

      Title: Homeschool Links and Forms

      Date: Monday November 18, 2013
      Time: 12:00 am - 1:00 am (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Notes: One of the things that makes this group a success is the sharing of resources with each other. Please send in your homeschooling links to the group. Please forward home, co-op, or homeschooling forms to me to add to the group files at: millerhomeschool@... and include "Homeschool Forms" in the subject line so that it doesn't end up in my junk mail box. Thanks.

      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy