3417RE: Artist Trading Cards

  • mphin278
    Oct 29, 2013

      Hi Michelle :)

      My daughter would love to trade, how old is yours?  I do swaps on swapbot for the most part for ATC's, but also on some facebook groups.  We pick a theme and center around that, send out by a picked deadline.  If you want feel free to email me at sapsmama at yahoo dot com, we can go over some details!  If I make the swap public I'm sure many of our on line friends will join in, we don't have many kiddos her age around here so she doesn't have many inperson friends except for her class.  She has been bugging me to make a swap for Rainbow themed ATC's if your daughter likes that idea!

      Melissa

      ---In homeschool_links_and_forms@yahoogroups.com, <basketmomof4@...> wrote:

      Melissa,

      My daughter asked if your daughter would like to trade? You mentioned a swap you organized? If you have other kids who would like to do a swap with kids in DE, my daughter can organize some friends and neighbors and do a swap with your daughter and friends. What state are you in?

      Michelle

      basketmomof4@...

      ---In Homeschool_Links_and_Forms@yahoogroups.com, <homeschool_links_and_forms@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Yes I make them!  They're alot of fun and my daughter just loves going through my stack of pretty cards!   Since she enjoyed it so much I made a swap specificlaly for kids to make cards, and for adults in kids theme, for kids to get nice cards in the mail.  My daughter is only 4 yo so she doesn't have a ton of skill lol.  It's alot of fun!

      Melissa
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic