3414RE: Re: Artist Trading Cards

  • handmadeheritage
    Oct 26, 2013

      My daughter asked if your daughter would like to trade? You mentioned a swap you organized? If you have other kids who would like to do a swap with kids in DE, my daughter can organize some friends and neighbors and do a swap with your daughter and friends. What state are you in?

      ---In Homeschool_Links_and_Forms@yahoogroups.com, <homeschool_links_and_forms@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Yes I make them!  They're alot of fun and my daughter just loves going through my stack of pretty cards!   Since she enjoyed it so much I made a swap specificlaly for kids to make cards, and for adults in kids theme, for kids to get nice cards in the mail.  My daughter is only 4 yo so she doesn't have a ton of skill lol.  It's alot of fun!

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic