Re: [Homebrew_PCBs] Re: etch resist-it works so far-to mike-and stefan

  • pebo festus
    Message 1 of 147 , Jan 31, 2004
      good thoughts stefan, already had run that through my
      beady little brain. my big problem now is to get the
      cartaridge clean and get the old canon printer hooked
      to a computer. i dont want to ruin my black ink
      cartaridge, i will try to find two or three empty ones
      and disect one to see how to clean and refill with
      what i want. the driver for the old canon bj200 is a
      touch over 3 meg so cant put it on a 31/2 floppy. i
      ahve an old 286 ibm i was planing on useing but it
      doesnt have a cd rom.
      tia
      mebo

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
    • Stefan Trethan
      Message 147 of 147 , Apr 29, 2004
        Here the url:

        <http://www.wwc.edu/academics/departments/engineering/students/classes/engr357/index.htm>

        Mail adress can be found on the page.

        I suggest if he is not yet member we invite him to become one.
        (He has contacted me on using a fuser for TT topic, so he must have
        read in the group, not sure if our archives are public).

        I am aware that the method is not perfect at all, (why do you think he is
        looking
        for a TT fuser ;-) ?), but i think it is important to know more
        about the process because we get posts every few months and know nothing.
        It could answer the question once and for all.

        ST