Re: Laminator recommendations

  • AlienRelics
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2013
      Take a look in the Database section of the group, people have reported their results with various laminators.

      Everyone, please add your own experiences, make sure and include the Laser printer and paper that you used.

      Steve Greenfield AE7HD

      --- In Homebrew_PCBs@yahoogroups.com, "w9ran" <w9ran@...> wrote:

      > I've been getting fairly good results with the iron method after working to standardize the process, but would like to ask for recommendations on laminators. As is usually the case on the internet, there are lots of sites who claim perfect results using a $30 unit from Walmart and there are others who still struggle even with the more expensive hot roller types. What I'm looking for are specific models that are known to work. My typical boards are single sided, and I do want to be able to run 1/16" laminate through it. Thanks in advance!
      >
      > 73, Bob W9RAN

    • w9ran
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2013
        --- In Homebrew_PCBs@yahoogroups.com, "AlienRelics" <alienrelics@...> wrote:

        > Take a look in the Database section of the group, people have reported their results with various laminators.

        Thanks! More than I could have hoped for...just didn't know where to look.

        73, Bob W9RAN