RE: [Homebrew_PCBs] Re: Produce Quick & Cheap PCBs with a CNC paper cutter

  • Jeff Heiss
    Message 1 of 85 , Jun 16, 2012
      Interesting, what was your retirement business?

      Jeff

      _____

      Message 85 of 85 , Jun 27, 2012
        i chimed in on this once before and it seems to me the obvious is go buy
        some pipe, some mdf and a stepper kit from ebay and build a router, yuo
        will be amazed at what else you use it for. if you repurpose components and
        shop frugally youll have about 400 or less into it and it Will make you
        money. just my .02